Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
Truth Wrote:No surprise that you seem enthralled by Nader and Brennan. Having gone to a typical liberal state-funded law school (located in Lexington, KY), I was exposed to the liberal darling, Ralph Nader. While some of the radical and rather amoral professors loved him, most students saw him as a discontented troublemaker much better suited to live in Communist Russia far away from Capitalists and Christians.

As for Brennan, it should be noted that President Eisenhower stated on numerous occasions, using a goodly number of expletives to describe his disdain for his errors, that the two worst mistakes of his professional life were naming two left-wing reprobates, Earl Warren and William Brennan, to the USSC. Considering Eisenhower's vast background, responsibilities, positions, accomplishments, leadership, and influence, his assessment of Warren and Brennen was profound.

Thus, no one should be surprised at all that you admire Nader and Brennan. One would expect nothing else from a humanist misfit. I'll bet the inexperienced (ie: never practiced) legal mind, Obama, fully agrees with you. And that is the problem. Obama will nominate, not appoint, another radical like Brennan.

Since the exercise is called "advise and consent", Obama can nominate (advise) whatever left wing fruit or nut he chooses. However, the US Senate can reject or accept as it pleases. That is its duty. That is how the "consent" part of the process works. And, as I recall, prior to the eventual confirmation of Kennedy, your Democrat Senate rejected probably the most qualified nominee of the last fifty years, Robert Bork, because he was a Constitutional Conservative. As we say in the law, the precedent is set. Republicans, even in light of an obvious negative spin from the sucklings in the media, must do their duty. The future of the Republic is in danger. Thinking people know this is true. Don't doubt it.

I watched the Robert Bork confirmation hearings. I saw the grimacing Joe Biden's merciless campaign to redefine and destroy the career of a great man and jurist in the person of Judge Bork. That proceeding along with the Clinton impeachment proceedings opened my eyes to what I might call nuclear level guile.

Mother Jones and The Wonkette like to cite Brennan all the time. They feel his views lend credibility to their lunacies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by TheRealThing - 02-15-2016, 05:39 PM