Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, it's always amazed me to see that so many people whose pastimes are so thoroughly dominated with rock throwing happen to live in glass houses. Revelation Chapter 18 speaks of the day, and in fact the mere lapse of 'one hour' in which the world system of finance will fall.

That's why your diverse portfolio will not be spared in that day. One nation's wealth will not be in question, it will be the wealth of the world. There will be no fall back, no safe haven in which savvy investors can shelter their money. James 5:3 (KJV)
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

While not sure what rocks I threw except to say being born white in America has been advantageous to this point in our history, I do agree with what you say here. Except "in one hour" open to a bit of interpretation. My portfolio isn't very diverse...lol
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by The Urban Sombrero - 02-15-2016, 07:53 PM