Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"The poor you will always have among you" is high authority suggesting playing field is not level. Blessed are the poor...but woe unto you rich" is high authority the playing field will flip. Early in the Book of Acts, when the believers held all in common, a long distant relative of posters here represented wrote a papyrus note to Peter, suggesting they weren't being good capitalists.

Absolutely ridiculous. We will always have the poor. Mostly because the poor lack the drive and or the integrity to succeed. Here in this land, and unlike you I can opine from that perspective because I really have been overseas to see how the nations live, one can become a home owner in working at Wal-Mart or McDonalds. Not in downtown Manhattan, but certainly with the boys I run with. The playing field certainly is not about to flip, as you think.

The world system which is presently in place was originally set up by none other than King Nebuchadnezzar himself. Finance, commerce, government, lines of communication, law, retribution, the whole thing. And though that system will collapse soon enough, it will not be replaced until the Lion of the Tribe of Judah comes to rule the nations with a rod of iron for the duration of the millennium.

I will say this however, your vocabulary has definitely improved though, the thrust of your ramblings have taken on a professor Irwin Corey flair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by TheRealThing - 02-17-2016, 06:13 PM