Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Was America in moral decay from 1789 until 1863?

On the whole, there were moral problems prior to Griswold v Connecticut and Roe v Wade. But, never like in the world of today. The lack of moral abolutes is nearing the terminal point now in light of the sub-human and inhuman decisions coming from our courts. Of course, the government schools, the media, the entertainment industry, and the liberal theologians are also great contributors to the present decay and likely future demise.

You seem to be totally hung up on slavery and the "plight" of blacks. While my ancestors most likely were slave owners, all that is long past. As I am not tainted by the alleged sins of my forefathers, neither am I obligated to pay a ransom to or give special treatment to those who may have long ago had ancestors who were slaves. They should have the God given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness just like the rest of us. The rest should be up to them to perform.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by Harry Rex Vonner - 02-21-2016, 04:53 AM