Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I am going to open a thread in Religion section. Suffice it to say that Roger Williams, alone in the wilderness, exiled to his death but for the kindness of "the savages," had ample time to consider the meaning of freedom of conscience and its protection within a society.

All I did was correct the record. You threw a mishmash of 'bible stuff' together to give your liberal/progressive social justice theories some additional impact. Quoting Scripture in a debate forum is a serious matter in that one is actually using It to get The Almighty's endorsement. Not to mention the fact that more than a few people are not familiar enough with It to immediately discern accuracy or textual validity.

None the less, not wanting to write an essay on the wide array of topics you had raised, I answered you to that end and cited the Scripture I used, and the ones you did for that matter, with a clear and to the point, analysis. Just my contribution for the sake of clarity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by TheRealThing - 02-29-2016, 04:37 AM