Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Kasich and Cruz be a factor in the conventions
There is only one candidate left in the Republican Primary that has yet to win a single state. John Kasich, truly a legend in his own mind. I have heard many speak of the way Trump likes to talk about himself. Anybody who thinks Trump has the corner on that needs to replay the last Republican debate.

I suppose it has escaped Kasich's notice, but not many have voted for him. And, the attrition strategy he has adopted hardly makes him look like a winner to me. There used to be a joke among Christians that I knew in which they would facetiously say, "I'm the most humble person I know." Kasich has been nothing if not serious in taking quite a few bows for being "the only grown up on the debate stage," too dignified to enter the fray. Today he managed to shoot his own image of traditional decorum down in flames as he asserted that the organized protestors which have been invading Trump rallies of late are somewhat justified in their riotous behavior. And that Trump is a fomenter of upheaval and civil unrest. Needless to say, there went one of the few remaining from my list of possibles.

EXCERPT---
Gov. John Kasich condemned Donald Trump for creating a “toxic environment” that has led supporters and protesters to “come together in violence”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...vironment/

Low information voters might not understand what is going on, but you can bet that John Kasich does, very clearly. The establishment, moveon.org, black lives matter and other likely's on the list of the guilty, may well all add up to make that list lengthy to be sure. Kasich, in my view might as well be on that list too. He has sanctioned the riotous interdiction of the American process. IMHO, the people of Ohio, if they really do like this guy, need to keep him there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]