Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant about presidential debate moderators
I'm reading about the moderators selected for the presidential debates coming up between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, and maybe Gary Johnson if he's able to wiggle his poll numbers up enough. Here are the moderators set for the debates....

Sept. 26 - Presidential debate with NBC anchor Lester Holt
Oct. 4 - VP debate with Elaine Quijano moderating

Here's the big kicker....

Oct. 9 - Presidential debate with moderators Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz. Anderson Cooper's bias shows (look at how he treated Florida AG Pam Bondi in an interview recently) and Martha Raddatz had Barack Obama at her wedding. Her moderating of the 2012 debate between Paul Ryan and Joe Biden was horrible and she interrupted Ryan several times compared to Biden. That one, will definitely be a three on one.

October 19 - Presidential debate with Chris Wallace moderating

A Trump supporter might try to make the case that this is a setup against Trump, I don't think that's the case considering some of the biased moderators they allowed in the past - Candy Crowley and Martha Raddatz most recently. I know there is an "independent" group that decides this, but considering the bias of Candy Crowley in 2012 against Mitt Romney and now with most of these selections, certainly the Republicans would be able to stand up and refuse to accept this card. Knowing how they are though, I sure wouldn't expect them to.

[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/22920631.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Rant about presidential debate moderators - by WideRight05 - 09-02-2016, 05:29 PM