Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The election - my final decision
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If Trump loses, and he almost certainly will, it will be because he has run a horrible campaign and he was the worst possible nominee that Republicans could have chosen to run against the worst Democratic candidate ever. If Trump had campaigned early like he has the past few weeks and had he never hired those clowns Lewandowski and Manafort to manage his campaign, as bad a candidate as he is, he could be celebrating early tomorrow night.

I have never seen a campaign in which a candidate's supporters have blamed his blunders on voters like Trump's supporters have.

Nobody gave him any genuine consideration during the primaries and he snuck in anyway, and won. Afterward, the Republican National Committee did everything they could to stop his campaign. Influencial Republicans toggled back and forth, and never provided any consistency.

I think Trump has done well with his campaign considering his circumstances. Was Trump my first choice? Absolutely not. But as badly as he has managed his campaign, the support that wasn't there is the key to this. IMO
Messages In This Thread
The election - my final decision - by WideRight05 - 11-07-2016, 11:09 PM
The election - my final decision - by Hoot Gibson - 11-08-2016, 12:03 AM
The election - my final decision - by Granny Bear - 11-08-2016, 12:28 AM
The election - my final decision - by Hoot Gibson - 11-08-2016, 05:27 AM
The election - my final decision - by Granny Bear - 11-08-2016, 01:24 PM