Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a private school thing or something else?
I myself am a Christian and proud of that. I know I have been in Churches of several denominations, all Christian. I have never heard of any of them teaching the congregation to curse, call names or show poor ungodly demeanor. So, I have to think it's surely something else. I can think of several instances over the past years that dishearten me. Everyone here knows what team I follow and it's no secrete. I follow my team everywhere. I have noticed some of the worst sportsmanship ever when playing private schools. That is with the exception of the DeSales Colts who even in loss last year showed class. But I think back to 2010 in Louisville after beating a local private school, their student body comes by our stands with seconds left in the game and yells out our team name and proceeds to tell us we suck. Then last night before the game several cars came by to yell FU at us. Then last night the student section yelling Pu..ies at us.
Messages In This Thread
Is it a private school thing or something else? - by mysonis55 - 11-19-2016, 07:31 PM