Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I don't have a kid that plays. I'm not like the belfry daddy's that spew their arrogance hoping their child can back up all the trash they talk. The article is public and easy to see he wasn't talking smack. Take your shots at a kid if you want though. And you're right I can't stand to hear people that constantly show disrespect. For coach Haywood to teach such respect it's a shame the the parents in Belfry don't have the same character.
I don't have a kid playing either, and I don't like to see People spew their ignorance against an entire fan base because some do get on here and talk smack and have a little fun. As far as Belfry kids backing up what their parents say on these boards, so far for the last 3 years They have backed it up. You see it one way about the article and others see it another. Because they don't agree with you, then they are arrogant and disrespectful. I hope not all Corbin fans have the same class as you then and constantly showing disrespect for an entire fan base because of a few.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by Crossbones - 11-25-2016, 04:53 AM