Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
I for one have enjoyed all the back and forth. I think these fan bases are probably much more alike than different. When you talk about the "Friday Night Lights" type of towns in KY, these two schools should appear on that list every time. Even though Corbin has not had all the recent championship success that Belfry has, they remain one of the giant small town programs in this state. The historic names that have come through Corbin rank right up there with most schools. Anyone who thinks Haddix will not have success at Corbin is crazy. I don't know him personally, but I know people who do and I know his passion and creativity and desire and love for HS football will get Corbin back toward the top. I have had the opportunity to watch football in many of the stadiums in eastern KY, but crazy as it is, I have never been to Campbell Field. I look foreward to it and I know it's gonna be a great atmosphere and great game. Safe travels, safe play, and remember to be thankful for days and nights like these.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by bucslover68 - 11-25-2016, 10:07 AM