Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
86.49%
Central
13.51%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central vs. Belfry (3A State Championship) 12/3
I will come out and say this, I have nothing but respect for Ty Scroggins and his Central team, this has been the tell of 3A for a long time. I've been reading bluegrass rivals for over 12 years and just recently decided to make an account. I hardly ever post and I just like coming on here and reading all the comment and basically keeping up with a lot of schools across the commonwealth. If Belfry plays as if they did against Corbin (not to take nothing away from Corbin) the first 2 1/2 quarters then Louisville Central will make us pay with big plays. Louisville has had their battles this year and has been preparing for this day since the start of the season. With that being said Belfry is on a whole another level, when they are clicking get out of the way, their scary good. If we come out flat, then I say Central by 14.... but I don't feel this is gonna be the case this week, I think coach will have a great game plan and we'll put in place and execute our assignments. I think belfry wins by 21-28 not going put up a score but Central is good for at least 14 in the big play ability.
Messages In This Thread
Central vs. Belfry (3A State Championship) 12/3 - by Brotherhood of Blue - 11-26-2016, 11:11 PM