Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netanyahu:"Israel has never had and never will have...."
TheRealThing Wrote:Matthew 7:1 (KJV)
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Please feel free to make things just as hard on yourself as you see fit.

But no quintessential projectionist, it demonstrates as I and hundreds of others have said, if there were any basis whatever to raise suspicion, somebody would have come out with it already. But after lo these 9 plus months of investigations and leaks, there is NOTHING at all to point to and you've got the nerve to talk about subjective desire? And still, you expect anybody with a glimmer to buy into the idea that despite sworn testimony over and over again by the heads of the 17 federal intelligence agencies under Barack, that some puke swilling lib could keep his mouth shut if there were any evidence out there? :please: At this point they've leaked everything from White House phone calls to Ivanka's dress size. :hilarious:

I will accept the finding of the Special Counsel, no matter the result, and no matter where it leads or doesn't. If it is your belief that it is my desire to see a duly elected President, no matter party or philosophy, impeached, you are mistaken. Given the FACT that Trump fired Comey, that he spoke to Comey about Flynn, that Sessions, in my view, transgressed his recusal, there was a need for a Special Counsel to protect the integrity of the process. I suspect that you will NOT accept the finding of the Special Counsel unless the result accords with your beliefs and needs.
Messages In This Thread
Netanyahu:"Israel has never had and never will have...." - by The Urban Sombrero - 05-30-2017, 02:55 AM