Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach
NextGeneration Wrote:First, I will say sorry, I forgot you were unable to understand most things....in stead of site ,I guess I should have said Thread. My bad.

Secondly, I would ask you to not use the term WE, because you support what is going on in OUR system and sports program in general. Don't misunderstand, Smith does an average job. He is competitive, but not what Powell did. The rest has been a joke since he stole his job.

So if you don't mind please stop claiming to be a fan, you must be getting something from Martin. A true fan doesn't sit on his behind a put up with his nonsense. You are just a stat guy that knows what he can google.

He did not steal Powell's job in any capacity of the word. Powell retired 100% on his own. And why are you holding him up to that record? Not fair to Smith to be compared to Powell, one of the most successful high school coaches in eastern Kentucky history. Just not fair. (On a side note, I heard Wynn Harris brought on Powell as an assistant at LCA.)

As I said to start this thread, WCHS is a good job. They should draw some worthy applicants.
Messages In This Thread
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach - by MHS Parent4Life - 06-26-2017, 05:38 PM