Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:I actually think WCHS has better facilities and funding. I do think the job in the system is the bigger hang up but it is such a huge system, I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge problem if he actually wanted a job. Obviously, coaching his sons in high school would be the draw. Also, I would be he didn't get into coaching college ball to end up at the University of the Cumberland forever. In many ways, I an argument could be made that coaching your sons at a place like WCHS, where even making a regional tournament would make you royalty at this point, could be a more satisfying career than coaching at UC. Would the WCHS people agree that whomever takes this job, if they make the regional tournament in the first couple of years, they would be celebrated pretty heavily?

Still low percentage of this happening though.

You DO NOT have one iota of a clue about the first thing that you are talking about..You have made a thousand stupid posts on this forum, but this one tops them all. You prove in every post that you are uneducated about just about every single thing that you post...Try going to UC and see for yourself what they have before you make another one of these seemingly endless number of idiotic posts.
Messages In This Thread
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach - by Bob Seger - 07-01-2017, 03:31 PM