Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Luckily, you come across as an old man who races home to check this message board out of having nothing better to do. Otherwise, I might be inclined to take your post personally. if you want to compare our educational backgrounds, we can. You'd lose. If you want to compare our baseball backgrounds, we can. You'd lose that as well. I don't say these things to boast but more to say whatever it is you think you know about me, you obviously don't. You have made several thousands more posts than me on BGR though so you do have me there.

Whitley County High School is uniquely equipped. In terms of game atmosphere, their stadium setup is difficult to match. Their funding is nearly a blank check and that is coming directly from 2 of their former coaches. Their playing surface survived the Ledington year and remains an elite playing field. It is a 5A school. Incredible opportunity for a high school baseball coach to awaken a sleeping giant quite frankly.
Now that is a real laugher... Buddy, I post what I do because you are a pure dumbass...I have proven you wrong more than once, and Coach Shelton just did the same thing.....I seem to remember someone telling me that Coach Smith thinks of you as one of those gifts that just keeps on giving...The problem is, it wasn't Christmas or his birthday. Idiot is a word that I distinctly remember.

I have been to UC and Whitley probably more times than you have seen games in your lifetime...I can just about guarantee that.
Messages In This Thread
Adams steps down as Whitley baseball coach - by Bob Seger - 07-03-2017, 03:31 AM