Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Whitley Baseball Coach-Jeremy Shope
TheRock Wrote:Well, didn't hire within, I guess you were 90% wrong as usual. Great hire for all of Whitley County. This administration seems to want to move this athletic program forward. Congratulations Coach Shope .

There's a reason I never said it was a sure thing like I have before when I've called it. I'll also admit this wasn't the outside pick i had heard either. Nice to see then finally keep one under wraps for a change.
I'm glad they stayed away from the inside choice. If you want to progress, this is the way to do it.

As for the hire, I don't know that they could have made a better one. Color me shocked. Kudos to finally getting a baseball coach. He may end up never winning a game, but for the first time they made the right hire on paper.

I'm very excited to see how the colonels progress. Somebody completely new that relatively noone here knows is the BEST possible choice. Leave him alone parents and let the man do his job now. You finally got a baseball coach. Don't ruin it.

Absolute game changer IMO. Coach shope will keep 7th inning leads.
Thrilled with this hire.
Messages In This Thread
New Whitley Baseball Coach-Jeremy Shope - by RunItUpTheGut - 07-19-2017, 04:19 AM
New Whitley Baseball Coach-Jeremy Shope - by CA3 - 08-06-2017, 03:39 AM
New Whitley Baseball Coach-Jeremy Shope - by CA3 - 04-05-2018, 05:50 PM