Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea fires Missiles Toward Japan
ronald reagan Wrote:CatDoggy,

What is the solution? You seem to know whats not the solution -- war. So what do you propose? Continue the path that Clinton, Bush, Obama have led us down?

War is absolutely an option. I think the point here is not so much that we start the war, but that if they strike South Korea or Japan with their intermediate and short range missles (or Guam/Hawaii), then war won't just be an option, it'll be a fact of life. Yes, with their artillery, and rocketry, millions will die in the first day or so. But that would be unavoidable if they were the agitator in this war.

So yeah... tell us YOUR plan. Seems as if the only thing you're actually opposed to in this situation is YOUR president.

Go ahead... I'll wait.

Seeing as you are looking for a civil discussion, I will respond to YOU. War is only an option if you don't care for millions of civilian casualties. And NOONE with any sense is ok with that option. NK WILL NOT strike anyone, on purpose. It only shoots missiles to stay a viable threat.
ALSO: Trump (whose never served a day) willingness to run his mouth is only making things worse not better. When you say "if they do this, then we will do that" is a terrible non strategy. If war was an option, it would have happened by now.
Messages In This Thread
North Korea fires Missiles Toward Japan - by catdoggy - 08-29-2017, 05:08 PM