Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Coach Charlie Adkins Quotes or Stories!
[quote author=halfstep link=topic=19422.msg213315#msg213315 date=1142661763]
[quote author=Dolphinsfan link=topic=19422.msg212754#msg212754 date=1142602075]
[/quote]

Whoa there , now that's classic. All this criticism coming from a guy that gets on here and lambasts his daughter's cheerleading sponser, and then if that's not enough his wife gets on here and really lowers the boom on her. My but aren't we self righteous today. :bow:

Which color you wearing this week?  :lol:
Quote:

BLUE AS ALWAYS!  This thread don't have a F#@$'n thing to do with cheerleading.  Shows what world you are in!  All you ever do is jump from thread to thread poking a smart ass comment at someone and causing threads to stray off course.  Well you have succeeded. Buy the way.  Why didn't you ever PM me back?  I also left my phone number but no call came.  I can also see that you haven't changed by always wanting to drag peoples families into things instead of responding to the one who is doing the talking to you!  BIG MAN!  Grow up!
By the way this will be my last response to anything you ever say because you aren't worth my time!
[/quote]Ok just remember that when you start deepfrying hard working ladies that try their best to do a good job and have kids best interests at heart, that those people may have family members too , that dont enjoy seeing their family members bashed publicly. I bet you never thought about that during your time of rage did you? Your a fine one to talk.BIG MAN! Grow up! But I'm done with this so carry on. Truce on my part.
Messages In This Thread
Famous Coach Charlie Adkins Quotes or Stories! - by Dolphinsfan - 03-18-2006, 11:22 AM