Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again
The President has gone to great lengths to gain every US citizen's trust on the matter of his making America his first priority in all matters across the board. He has vowed to negotiate with the good of America in mind, and therefore the well being of her citizen's, as his top priority. Further, MR Trump has made his intentions to negotiate on behalf of US business and US jobs clear to his counterparts in other countries. So, what does he get in response for that from the Bloomberg news organization? Well I'm glad you asked. Mr Trump, after swearing his interviewers there at Bloomberg News to secrecy on the matter, tells them that he is not likely to compromise with Canada on NAFTA.

But Bloomberg, immediately upon the President's departure from the interview, goes straight to the Toronto Star and proceeds to rat out their own President. Why would they do such a thing? I will tell you. The contempt for our duly elected President is so intense on the part of those on the left, that they couldn't wait so much as a second to torpedo the new NAFTA deal (IF THEY COULD) , just so they could say that DJT failed on NAFTA. Now you think for just a few seconds about the treachery in all of this. The passage of NAFTA has resulted in Trillions of dollars of US wealth flowing into Mexico and Canada since it's inception. Trillions of dollars which came from John Q. Public, not Uncle Sam. That's our money and our jobs we're talking about here. Not to mention the fact that Bloomberg worked as foreign agents against the best interests of Americans in all this. And who gets screwed if the NAFTA renegotiations fail? TAXPAYERS. What a bunch of epic and treasonous rats the US media corps have become. I wouldn't believe them if they were standing in front of the original tablets of the Ten Commandments at the foot of Mt Sinai.

Speculation has it that the story, as ratted out to and reported by the Toronto Star, has put Justin Trudeau and his government in a bit of a pickle with the people of Canada. I just hope the voters of this country are properly informed about all the treasonous and Anti-American dirty tricks on the part of the left come this November.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again - by 4_real - 07-17-2018, 01:17 PM
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again - by 4_real - 07-17-2018, 01:42 PM
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again - by 4_real - 07-17-2018, 02:26 PM
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again - by 4_real - 07-17-2018, 10:51 PM
Media Mongrels Outdo Themselves Again - by TheRealThing - 09-01-2018, 12:28 AM