Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville's 1987 team alone would beat that team by 2 TDs or more.

1987 team was legendary no doubt....,but IMO....not good enough to beat either the 2015 or 2016 Belfry team.

Back to the original question.....what a game that would be! Both programs have produced such high quality teams and exceptional players over the years. While Belfry has completed dominated this season for the last 15-20 years.....I think that is gonna change after the 2020 season. Belfry will be a load this year and still very, very good in. 2020. 2021 and beyond will be up for the taking.

All time teams? Geez.....I’m not familiar enough with the Pikeville rosters....but when I start thinking about NFL players such as Rick Kestner and James Ramey, QB’s like Floyd Hatfield, Dwayne Francisco, Sani Warren , RB’s like Taveon Hunter, David Jones, X Willis, the Caudills, Thomas Varney, Greg Varney, Doug Howard, FB’s like Wellman and Hatfield. Lineman like Cole Bentley, Austin Dotson, Andrew Mullins,.....honestly that list can go on and on. Same for the defensive side of the ball. The list is simply too long

IMO....it would be a barn burner.....but I do believe Belfry’s style of play would win out.

Belfry 42-35.
Messages In This Thread
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry - by OutlawJoseyWales - 06-19-2019, 05:45 AM
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry - by Hatz - 06-21-2019, 04:56 PM
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry - by Hatz - 06-21-2019, 05:09 PM
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry - by Hatz - 06-21-2019, 05:12 PM
All-time Pikeville vs. All-time Belfry - by Hatz - 06-23-2019, 11:58 PM