Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:I have to say I disagree with you on that. The "question" in question was definitely a trap question for Bernie, but not a trap set by Anderson Cooper. I guess you could say a trap of his own making. But even the liberal stations don't want to see Bernie Sanders as the dem nominee.

Trump may have some supporters that are geniuses, and Bernie may have some that are geniuses. I didn't swipe at either side as lowbrow. My comment was people just repeat garbage they hear without backing it up.

Nothing Bernie has said during this campaign indicates he is a communist. But it sounds good to you guys so you repeat it.

Totalitarian? seriously?

It seems there is a high possibility we are going to have candidates this fall that love to compliment dictators.

Excuse me? How in the realm of common sense could one "get pulled" into a trap question of his own making? :hilarious: Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Sounds like the radio commercial where someone is to "press one if they're calling about something they're not calling about."

Thousands of notable commentators are out there saying and writing about Bernie's being a communist. It ain't just on here.

But one thing's for sure, where the candidates this fall are concerned it would 'seem,' you'll be on hand to hold comrade Bernie's end up while still spreading lies that you cannot back up with regard to President Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-25-2020, 09:42 PM