Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Prep Softball (Facebook) 14th Region
tj10 Wrote:I have to agree with Reds#1Fan... Seems like to me some coaches have decided to try to freeze some players/schools out. There's no reasonable explanation why Riley Turner from Jackson City is not on this list. She is very good offensively and defensively.
Then to have BreAnna Tincher from Jackson City NOT in the top 3 is very questionable too. She finished 10th in the state in doubles and 5th in the state in RBI's last season. Plus, she is a very solid shortstop.

Riley Turner and Breanna Tincher are great players. If you look at KHSAA stats for last year, Emma Winkle of Estill was 4th in doubles, 17 in triples & 24 in hits (29 of 59 hits was XBHs). But anyway, I was looking for all the 14 region girls and another one that was not in the above list but was top 25 in the state was Alyssa Franklin of LCC. I haven’t seen her play but she was mentioned several times in different categories. Majority of these players being freshman, says a lot about the 14th! I’m about promoting 14th Region, I hope we all can do that and give them the respect they deserve. I don’t think anyone is getting froze out, I think our region is so large that the coaches don’t have the opportunity to see all the athletes. Wouldn’t you agree? 2.5 hr drive I’m from one end to the other. I figure if you don’t make it to regions then you don’t get seen by the majority of the coaches.
Messages In This Thread