Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politicizing Everything-- Dem's Alter Reality
TheRealThing Wrote:DR Fauci is set to testify on Capital Hill today and Schumer has a message of encouragement for him. The president has been "lurking over his shoulder" throughout the pandemic Schumer alleged, and Fauci has been muzzled. Only affording the American public a view which is "distorted through the White House lens." Schumer then urged DR Fauci to "Let it rip!"

Doesn't take a lot to understand the circus has come back to town and Schumer has sent Fauci a clear message-- The Dem's hopes for ousting President Trump now lie on your shoulders Dr Fauci. We got your back! Because as we all know, the weather, global unrest, coronavirus, everything, is President Trump's fault.

There's an ap out that takes a person's facial features and transforms them into the likeness of an animal. It's just for fun but it points to something I have noticed in the past. Some people's facial features do remind of a certain animal.

[attachment=o3933]

Today we will see if Fauci is as big a weasel as he seems.

That's classless.

That dude is not running for office. He isn't trying to get any angle other than tell what he knows about infectious diseases and this one in particular. I hope he can make it out of this without contracting CV from the White House. At his age he really is putting himself in danger in that environment.

I do understand why you dislike him though. He tells the truth and doesn't protect the "Dear Leader." Only authoritarians don't allow whistle blowers.
Messages In This Thread
Politicizing Everything-- Dem's Alter Reality - by Cardfan1 - 05-12-2020, 04:39 PM