Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crittenden County 47 Russellville 6
(10-25-2020, 11:30 AM)missthefield Wrote: I'm Crittenden has improved since the first game and I'm not discrediting the Murray win, but I would say a district game means more than a non district game wouldn't you. The Caldwell vs Murray game was one that Caldwell led most of the game and should have won, the Mayfield game could have been won too, that close. Crittenden is a good 1A school in this area, but Union, Trigg, Fulton and Caverna are mediocre teams this year and judging from Murrays 1 point loss to Mayfield I would say the Crittenden game would be a much different story if those two met again. I still think Tilghman would beat Crittenden if they play, comparing scores is not an exact science sometimes it makes since ans sometimes not.

It may not be an exact science but to say Crittenden would lose to a team that just lost by 6 TD‘S to a team Crittenden beat by 2 TD’s is just foolish. Hancock is another top 10 team and undefeated, so this should be a good measuring stick.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Crittenden County 47 Russellville 6 - by MadScientist94 - 10-25-2020, 11:59 AM