Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy 42 Somerset 35
(11-28-2020, 03:01 AM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:01 AM)Bunnies101 Wrote: The play calling was once again, horrible! Somerset players were the better players on that field but you can’t beat refs and bad plays. Good job to LCA for out coaching, once again.
What a absolutely stupid comment !!!
Come from down 21-0 with a shot to win ... only other team to score 35 points on LCA was Douglas. Way to battle back Somerset and put your selfs in a position to win ... just come up a little short ... great job seniors this group will be missed.

Apparently I’m not the only one that thinks that! Read the post above on his analysis. He’s spot on. You can’t be in the red zone and call questionable plays. OC done this every game this year. And as far as the refs go, the safety in the end zone that was not called and then the ball was placed back on the 1 yard line even though he didn’t even cross the end zone. Multiple uncalled holding calls, questionable pass interference on the side, block in the back on Grundy when he was man to man! Come on. Y’all can’t be that blind? Somerset played great and was the better team. All I’m saying is there was questionable play calling and has been all season. I’m sure gonna miss this group of seniors. They were special just like last years group. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Christian Academy 42 Somerset 35 - by Bunnies101 - 11-28-2020, 03:13 AM