Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy 42 Somerset 35
(11-28-2020, 04:33 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 04:02 PM)foozeball80 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Would have loved to have seen this game from the sound of it was everything it was cracked up to be.  Congrats to both teams on the last couple years this has been a game people have had circled on their calendar every time it’s played.  Bunny fans, and it’s just my two cents, don’t forget where you were at before this coaching staff took over, Coach Lucas is a great one, he loves your kids, and he bleeds purple n gold at every seam, he’ll have you all back next year id bet money on it!!
Please don't put money on it. Lol LCA returns about everyone, Somerset loses about everyone lol. It'll be a down year, but season after they'll be good to go.

I was referring more to being back ready to play than back to winning a championship.  At the top of each class for the most part is quite a bit of parity right now especially in 2A.  Mayfield or Somerset either one had the talent to win this year, just like LCA had the talent to win it last year too.  Somerset is gonna be a very good football program as long as Lucas is there and the kids are in really good hands with him.  If mine couldn’t go to Corbin Lucas and Somerset would be my very next stop.
I was referring to wins as well. Lol they have got to grow. They may have 5-6 seniors next year. This is the class that quiet playing after middle school. The upcoming juniors will have to carry them. They get gavin back as a senior, but will have to rebuild the defense but 3 spots. They can't run this offense with this group. Backup not ready, but they will have a heck of a run game if they use it correctly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Christian Academy 42 Somerset 35 - by foozeball80 - 11-28-2020, 07:13 PM