Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OSH's Rock Music Lyrics" Name that Tune " Game
(12-28-2020, 02:11 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Ohhhhh  I just saw this!!!  I predict Old School Hound will be my bitch!!!  Smile

Song #3; Don't Fear the Reaper and I can't remember the band.

Song #4; Carry On My Wayward Son...Kansas

Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorites!  Sundown....

Love it !!!  You made me laugh out loud !   Granny takes the lead with 2 wins.  I love Mr. Lightfoot as will. My favorite year of music was 1974, the year "Sundown" was released.

(12-28-2020, 02:40 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: That of course is Bridge Over Troubled Water by the incomparable Simon and Garfunkel. Does anyone have a more beautiful voice than Art Garfunkel? He’s the Alison Kraus of the pop world.  Don’t Fear the Reaper is Blue Oyster Cult, Granny.

Anyway here is one from me, from one of my favorite artists (hint: male, solo). This isn’t one of his huge hits, but it’s my absolute favorite song by him.

“In the hills of Kentucky, across the Ohio River,”
“The old man kept talking about his life and his times,”
“Fell asleep with his head against the window,”
“Said an honest man’s pillow is his peace of mind.”

No googling. I’ll give it 24 hours then I’ll give the answrer if no one has it.

VH, is yours  a classic rock or another genre?  The lyrics speak to me but I can't identify it just yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: OSH's Rock Music Lyrics" Name that Tune " Game - by Old School Hound - 12-28-2020, 03:52 PM