Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
(01-06-2021, 10:16 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 07:01 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I knew, I KNEW that one of these lame brains would try to act like this was anything other than what Vector just called it. Dear Leader got his half-wit followers together, put a burr under their saddle, then turned them loose on DC. And what happened next was totally predictable. Some of them may get their asses handed to them as the evening goes on.

VH,  how differently do you think this insurrection mob would have been treated had their skin been black or brown? What if this had been thousands of BLM or  Muslims ? Do you think they would have even made it to the Capitol steps? Would they have been allowed to loiter around the Capitol building for hours, some of them armed? What if hundreds of BLM  had breached the Capitol , the Senate floor, Congressional offices?  Would the DC police have been taking photos with them like they were with these thugs today? I'm sorry , but , in my opinion, these criminals were handled with a leniency in the extreme by police. Was this just simply a failure of Capitol police and other federal law enforcement or was there some malicious partaking of this insurrection by law enforcement?  I ask again, what if these had been black or brown people that breached and vandalized the Capitol today??? I know the answer to that question and so does everyone on this board. Shameful... a dark day in the history of this country.

Oh I think we know the answer to that one already don’t we? It’s also telling, I think, that in all the coverage I saw today, and I watched quite a bit, I only saw one person of color. One. Yeah, the party of “the people.” Just not all the prople.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes - by Van Hagar - 01-07-2021, 12:06 AM