Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection
(01-13-2021, 10:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I can’t get passed the fact you are comparing Trump to FDR, Kennedy, or even Clinton.  Big Grin Big Grin

I understand you have to pick the best of bad choices, but that’s not what evangelicals have done with Trump.

Many have worshiped Trump and make a suggestion as if he is the second coming.  Hell, some of the stuff you’ve posted on here is near worship. I’ve watched Copeland, White, Graham  speak in tongues.  Some pastors have turned nearly militant.  I’ve never seen them treat any president this way. 

I understand the awful, sinful Democrats (another example of hypocrisy), but Trump has nearly become a wing of the Holy Trinity.  His sins have been normalized.  His hatred and apathy has been normalized.  He has been celebrated by evangelicals. He has been lifted up. 

That’s not hold your nose and vote.
When you vote for a traitor, you forfeit your credibility to judge anybody else's voting decisions.
So this was your last vote, Hoot?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection - by Cardfan1 - 01-13-2021, 10:55 PM