Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection
(01-14-2021, 12:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 11:08 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 10:59 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 02:19 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Not at all. I think Hunter is a much more honest than his Pop, China Joe. When one man insists that he is an honest, patriotic American but that man's son claims that his father is a greedy traitor, they cannot both be telling the truth, can they? I think crackhead, Hunter, may be the most honest member of his crooked family.

Hoot, you do know how to start another thread, right?  This is the second or third thread you've tried to hijack with your Joe Biden disinformation.  

However if true, I'm just happy to know that evangelicals are going to lift Hunter and Joe up.  From your descriptions they are just as deplorable as the Trumps, and we see how revered those outlaws are.
Hunter is a crackhead and both he and Joe are traitors. That does not put them on equal moral footing with the Trump family. Evangelicals who support the Biden crime family are taking the low road.
I have been glued to the news--tv, internet, online, you name it--I missed the attempt at violently overthrowing the govt from Hunter and Joe.  What channel was that on? Twitter?  Parler?  National Enquirer?  Big Grin

The road is really low right now. I'm not sure how evangelicals are going to get out of this one.  Who would have known the great DJT would have turned this way?  Right?  Right?  There was nothing indicating he was self-serving and vile BEFORE he was elected or WHILE he was in office.  Big Grin

I scoff, but the Christian church like the Republican party will suffer for hitching to Trump.
If accepting bribes from foreign governments is not a serious crime from your perspective and one that seriously threatens this nation's sovereignty, then you need more serious help than I can provide to help you regain a grip on reality.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection - by Hoot Gibson - 01-14-2021, 12:38 PM