Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rats Jumping Off the Trump Train: Diary of a GOP Civil War
(01-14-2021, 05:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I dated Gen. Berger's daughter back when I lived in Woodbine, MD. a few years ago. Nice girl.

Cardsfan1 and vector#1, I have a question for you guys.   When do you know you've been a bad, bad President?

Answer:   When you have more impeachments than terms.  That classifies this guy as the only bad, BAD President. We've had some bad ones, but...
I believed i dated his other daughter in fact even seen stars
Really Bad is a kind word for the Dear Leader
That is one way of looking at things, victor. The other way of looking at it is that in all of American history, only one Congress has impeached a president despite no evidence of a crime and that same Congress has now done so twice. That places this do nothing House of Representatives and its self absorbed Speaker as the worst of all time. I'll bet any General would make you see stars if his or her daughter brought you home to dinner, victor.  Big Grin
You need to address President Biden as the victor(a person who defeats an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition)
I am flatter but i didn't win the president

(01-14-2021, 06:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I dated Gen. Berger's daughter back when I lived in Woodbine, MD. a few years ago. Nice girl.

Cardsfan1 and vector#1, I have a question for you guys.   When do you know you've been a bad, bad President?

Answer:   When you have more impeachments than terms.  That classifies this guy as the only bad, BAD President. We've had some bad ones, but...
I believed i dated his other daughter in fact even seen stars
Really Bad is a kind word for the Dear Leader
That is one way of looking at things, victor. The other way of looking at it is that in all of American history, only one Congress has impeached a president despite no evidence of a crime and that same Congress has now done so twice. That places this do nothing House of Representatives and its self absorbed Speaker as the worst of all time. I'll bet any General would make you see stars if his or her daughter brought you home to dinner, victor.  Big Grin
You need to address President Biden as the victor(a person who defeats an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition)
I am flatter but i didn't win the president
Messages In This Thread
RE: Rats Jumping Off the Trump Train: Diary of a GOP Civil War - by vector#1 - 01-14-2021, 06:00 PM