Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order
(01-21-2021, 05:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 04:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 03:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: oh boy...Hair on fire

Biden signed an EO that would have been enforced by any court case. 

I see both sides of this.  Inclusion and the fairness in sports.  In the end, more damage is done to a kid struggling with acceptance than the rare occurrence of a loss of scholarship.  BUT, governing bodies need to continue to review the fairness issues that surround Trans-athletes. 

One thing is for sure;  we don't need outrage politics.

Didn't see trans issues in Rome's fall, TRT. Your History book must be different than everybody else's. 
https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-w...%20borders.

The Greeks hit a buzzsaw:  Rome.  I guess that was before Rome had identity issues.
I expected that you would support this destructive morally reprehensible EO. You did not disappoint.
Dude, you’re a Trump worshipper. It’s absurd for you to talk morals.

Love it or hate it. Court cases were already lost.
Are you in favor of allowing biological males in female locker rooms? Yes or no. Do you support biological males competing in women's sports and taking advantage of the scholarship opportunities that they may be presented with? Yes or no.

There is only one moral answer to those two questions. If you are not honest enough to answer them or if you answer either of them "Yes," then you should never criticize anybody else's morals.
Messages In This Thread
RE: On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order - by Hoot Gibson - 01-21-2021, 05:57 PM