Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order
(01-21-2021, 08:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 05:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 03:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: oh boy...Hair on fire

Biden signed an EO that would have been enforced by any court case. 

I see both sides of this.  Inclusion and the fairness in sports.  In the end, more damage is done to a kid struggling with acceptance than the rare occurrence of a loss of scholarship.  BUT, governing bodies need to continue to review the fairness issues that surround Trans-athletes. 

One thing is for sure;  we don't need outrage politics.

Didn't see trans issues in Rome's fall, TRT. Your History book must be different than everybody else's. 
https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-w...%20borders.

The Greeks hit a buzzsaw:  Rome.  I guess that was before Rome had identity issues.

Not surprisingly the Roman issues with homosexuality are among the many things you either missed, or are willfully ignorant. You did hear about the fall of the Grecian and the Roman Empires somewhere along the as-yet un-revised way? I mean, you do realize something did bring them down, correct? AFTR, you don't speak for everybody else, and you certainly have not read everybody else's history books.

Sounds like made up history. Attributing the fall of a civilization to homosexuality is just a form of homophobia.  

...considering the History channel didn’t name that in 10 reasons: it’s insignificant.
I am not attributing the fall of civilization to homosexuality and you are once again a liar for saying so. So far, no liberal who has responded sees any problem in allowing all locker rooms and restrooms to be open for business to either biological sex. That is a sick, sick position.
Messages In This Thread
RE: On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order - by Hoot Gibson - 01-21-2021, 08:29 PM