Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
(01-22-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 06:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Just roll the Tape

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

(01-22-2021, 06:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Just roll the Tape

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

I think McConnell wants him convicted. We'll see if Mitch can quietly sway about 16 of his GOP colleagues. He's probably working on it as we speak.
I think you are right. McConnell is retiring, he is owned by the CCP, and he hates Trump's guts. We will see how many GOP Senators are willing to risk their careers by voting to convict with zero evidence. My guess is that they will be able to retire very comfortably if they cast a "Yes" vote.

It is a sad day when neither major American political party can field a candidate to beat Trump in a fair nomination fight or a general election and are so afraid of one man's popularity that they will resort to an illegal impeachment and conviction to prevent him from running again at age 78.

I do not believe that there would be a Senate trial if McConnell and Schumer were not confident that they have the votes before the trial. They are underestimating how angry Trump supporters are and will remain through the 2024 elections.
Don't know if he will retire Mitch but his health will have more to say and if he can stay majority leader 
It's his if he wants it as far as hating Trump i didn't see it Mitch went along with everything Trump wanted up too Jan 6th which any decent moral patriotic person would say that went to far a lot of the republicans should of came out early and call it what it is a big lie maybe jan could of been prevented Trump would of stopped if he lost support of republicans in congress
But he did say i could shoot someone in middle of 5th avenue and still wouldn't loose my flock
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes - by vector#1 - 01-22-2021, 08:24 PM