Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone
(01-29-2021, 02:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 12:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote: It doesn't matter what you can say if the Dear Leader gives it the OK then TRT and Quooter will kiss the ring

They are not in there right minds
I see that you once again have nothing to contribute to the thread except for insults. At least you are consistent.
Has there been 1 time you and TRT disagree with the Dear Leader i am waiting in suspense
Please hold your breath while you are waiting because I have detailed my disagreements with Donald Trump many times. I will not repost them for your benefit because you contribute nothing in return for the knowledge that I dump on you at regular intervals.
So by your silence you are just fine and dandy with everything your Dear Leader has that's what i thought
Lean to search. You have been here long enough to have remembered by many posts in which I have criticized Donald Trump. Most of my criticism came when he was running in 2016 but I have criticized him on occasion since. How can anybody who goose steps religiously with the Democrats' marching orders criticize anybody else for supporting a politician? I would say it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but it is more like a burnt, sooty pot calling the shiny stainless steel skillet black. You are the poster boy of sycophants.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 03:38 PM