Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Loony Lies and Conspiracy Theories... "
More from Senator McConnell, this time defending (Not So) Thin Lizzy Chaney: "Liz Cheney is a leader with deep convictions and the courage to act on them," McConnell said in a statement to CNN. "She is an important leader in our party and in our nation. I am grateful for her service and look forward to continuing to work with her on the crucial issues facing our nation."

Clearly, everything Mitch is saying now is accurate and needed to be said. Problem is, it should have been said long prior to now. With Mitch now stripped of some of his power, it may be too late for him to salvage Mr Reagan's Party from Q and the Proud Boys.

(02-02-2021, 02:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I know a lot of hardworking, deeply religious people who think Mitch is great and 150 expert lawyers with diverse political views agree with them. :D

Why so mad bro? Just pretend they're left-wing looney lies and conspiracy theories.  You know, the ones that don't seem to bother you in the least...

Not mad. Got the House, the Senate, and got the Presidency, probably for the remainder of my lifetime. Just not willing to cry along with the Turtle for the loss of the Grand Old Putins to Q and the Proud Boys. He should have spoken up years ago, before his GOP fell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "Loony Lies and Conspiracy Theories... " - by Old School Hound - 02-02-2021, 10:41 AM