Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See?
I saw Paul McCartney in Cincinnati in 2011. I also saw Miranda Lambert that same year. I would have loved to have watched The Beatles in concert but alas, they broke up 13 years before I was born. I attended a lot of concerts with my Mom to see some of her favorite artists. The Oak Ridge Boys at Paramount Arts Center and Marty Stuart at the Mountain Arts Center are two of my favorite memories with her. She passed away last year so those memories are even more special to me.

She never really hit it big after appearing on "The Voice" but I saw Kelsie May open for Pam Tillis a few years ago. Mom went to see Pam Tillis but I was there to see Kelsie. After the show I got to meet her and she was really nice. She actually recognized me from commenting on some of her music posts on her Facebook fan page. That was my all time favorite personal memory.

I would have loved to also saw The Association in concert as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See? - by clipperw - 02-03-2021, 04:56 PM