Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(02-08-2021, 10:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 07:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 06:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

We do agree.  I can't wait until dominion and smartmatic haul these folks into court under oath.
I don't believe that you watched any of the video. You are the BGR's own boy who cried wolf. You've been caught lying too many time for anybody to take your claims at face value.
what?

Do you think Lindell’s nutso rants have the power to transfer the viewer into a mindless conspiracy zombie? Hellfire, Alex Jones has had more substance behind his wingnut ideas than Lindell.  

Dude, you’re peddling Mike Lindell. You’ve officially driven off the deep end reaching for the last straw.
Comrade Cardfan, you admitted that you did not watch Lindell's video. You are in no position to criticize something that you did not watch. Typical commie propagandist. Bagdad Bob was more honest than you are.

I watched 30 minutes. I fully expected his hair to be bleeding off his face while he recapped the kookery of the last three months. 

There is no credibility to Lindell or his conspiracies. If he has a family, I hope he has put money back for them, because he ain’t gonna have any soon Big Grin 
maybe you can buy a few pillows, Hooter, and help him out.
Comrade Cardfan, as I said, I don't believe you. You are a liar. Even if you are telling the truth about watching 30 minutes, the video was two hours long, with most of the detailed evidence presented toward the end. You take great delight in voicing your uninformed opinions but all you are doing is making yourself look like a clown. If that is your goal, then you are a great success.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion - by Hoot Gibson - 02-08-2021, 10:21 PM