Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(02-08-2021, 11:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 11:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.’
— OAN disclaimer on ‘Absolute Proof’

Hooter and his clown show.
Comrade Cardfan, we have established that you are too lazy to do any real research into the topics being discussed in this forum. I had my fill of your ignorance for one day. Why don't you debate somebody on your own level for awhile, somebody like Comrade vector. Surely you two can find one single issue on which you do not agree.  Big Grin If so, then I think you might have an outside shot at a win.
Hooter, you and the MyPillow guy have discovered the truth of election fraud that thousands of govt officials—many Republicans—have allowed to occur.  If it weren’t for laziness and partisan favoritism by these election officials and judges (many Trump appointed) this fraud would be brought to light and the rightful fuhrer...I mean president would be Trump.  

not ridiculous at all.  Keep doing you, Hooter.  

Nothing wrong with believing a dude with a questionable past and no election expertise as he convinces  the nation to undermine our democracy.
Disparaging the success that Mike Lindell has had will get you nowhere, Comrade Cardfan. We still live in a free society where capitalism drives our economy and Mr. Lindell thrives in it, while you and Comrade vector post as if capitalism is something that is reviled in this country. Evidence is not about the messenger and there is a mountain of evidence that the 2020 election was rigged and that Dominion vote tabulators were accessed and manipulated by foreign entities, including your deal People's Republic of China. Just because you choose to ignore the evidence does not mean that it does not exist.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion - by Hoot Gibson - 02-09-2021, 09:00 AM