Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party
(02-15-2021, 12:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 12:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:59 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:46 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: copy and paste nonsense.  You're as bad as TRT and his Bible verses these days, Hooter.

This website is great.  I put it in the other thread but you can sort by state and type of crime. 
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049...ir-stories

But I'd rather hear your stories. 

Come on, Man. I want that primary source.  If I should believe you and Jetty over my own eyes, tell me why.
Where is the name and charge of one Trump supporter who injured or killed anybody at the Capitol? I am still waiting.
Right there in the article.  Your eyes won't burn.  Read it, Hooter. 

All I can believe are the videos and that list provided by NPR using the court filings.  But as I said if you have something more definitive please share. I am giddy to here your story.  

They are Trump stooges ain't no denying that.
One name, one injury, one charge. Is this yet another case of you posting a link to an article that you did not read? The article contains at least one allegation that has been withdrawn. It also contains names of people who are not Trump supporters. Come on, Comrade Cardfan, quit posting stuff that you have not even read. One name, one injury, one charge.
What are you talking about?  I thought you were a tech wiz? 

There are 28.

Scroll to the bottom and choose "violence and assault" and you will get results showing those who have been arrested at this time.  Read there charges.  
All are Trump stooges.
So, you are too lazy to read the article for yourself and provide a single Trump supporter who is responsible for injuring somebody. I thought so!  Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party - by Hoot Gibson - 02-15-2021, 12:15 PM