Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(03-23-2021, 03:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 02:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well the numbers on how DJT are in the history book and some if not worst of any president
So if a candidate loses by over 7 million votes you say that's voter fraud 
Now on the other hand a candidate wins by over 3 million votes then it's not voter fraud
My opinion President Biden's "official reported vote total was low" You can just deal with it don't 
I do prefer the truth unlike some 

Right the numbers are in and they fairly shine like a super nova.
I couldn't imagine how you and Quooter would cry if your candidate gets over 3 million more votes and still lose the election
You get BEAT by over 7 million votes and you tried to overthrow the government 
So now you people have made it normal by not allowing transfer of power

Another lying and idiotic post ^^
Where's the LIE

The lie is in the talking points you always posting. You didn't come to those errant revelations on your own.

Dems have taught you that you can have it both ways. But I say you can't deny voter fraud without due process, while at the same time acting as if the validity of the 7 million more votes you're always ballyhooing about are beyond question. We already established in the 2016 election for example, that almost all the popular vote advantage Hillary had came from only one state; California, where we  know illegals not only vote, but are encouraged to vote. California is home BTW to millions of illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants should not vote and there is this one little qualifier to that. Illegal immigrants voting in US elections is illegal under federal and state election statutes.

That said almost everybody, and certainly everybody that has any sway on the election situation, has laid down about it long ago. I have resolved that I must submit myself to the authority of President Biden as of some time ago. That's not good enough for you though, is it vector?

Nobody tried to overthrow the government in my view. But I can assure you of one thing, you'd think twice about saying that I tried to overthrow the government to my face. You're over the line with that one, and I make no apology for my ire.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion - by TheRealThing - 03-23-2021, 04:16 PM