Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-10-2021, 10:55 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 10:11 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 09:55 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 10:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^  For four years I challenged you or anybody else on this forum to post a single lie MR Trump put out there for which there was any credible proof. Much less one which had any sort of significance to the voting public. Never, not once could you or anybody else post anything by way of proof. I saw where you called him a liar over and over, never read the lie or the proof it was a lie.

I did hear the media lie their heads off though.
There are threads with hundreds of posts.  Being willfully ignorant doesn’t count as lack of proof.

(04-09-2021, 05:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:  

Oh I can think of a few noted elected Democrats of late who contributed.
Which ones?  Until now Dems have paid dearly for their sexual indiscretions.

Yeah and in your hundreds of posts you've yet to score a single debate point. Yet in all of your absurdities and repeated lies, instead of being embarrassed you still remain the clinical example of the projectionist as you laughably accuse anybody else on here of being willfully ignorant. Prove something. You've called the President a liar hundreds if times but you can't cite a thing is support except your own libelous contempt.

You may rest assured about one thing. I will post what I choose to post on here for as long as I see fit regardless of your causticisms. Which to me BTW, amount to little more than being aggravated by a gnat, and I could not care less that you and I do not agree.
You need to come out for some fresh air sounding delusional

Well compared to the sublime naïveté of all of you who post under the vector account, I feel don't exactly feel intellectually threatened. LOL
Still need to come out and get some fresh air
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by vector#1 - 04-10-2021, 12:55 PM