Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(04-29-2021, 09:37 AM)Oldtiger Wrote: Citizens......  Understand zero happens without God, His providence reigns supreme in this world he created, nothing we can do can change that, no not even the president, senate or congress nor the CEO's or Earths largest cooperations, or the worlds other leaders, everything of this world and in this world is of God and belongs to God, and he will do with it as he see's fit , understand every knee will bend in time.

For now care of your families the best that you can, humble yourself to servant leadership, America as we knew it is history, it was a good run, but a new season is approaching, and it could be better than the past.  Media both conventional and social is what's really controlling our thoughts and opinion, and if we are weak enough to believe what they say we deserve what we get, one must filter everything through scripture to see what is and is not.  Understand media pick and choose the narrative, we are no longer a free people, to think freely if we submit our minds to be controlled by outside forces. 

Give up your pride and ego, do your best to prepare for Earth's next season, just try to be good people, open yourself to scripture, allow God to do what he is, and Him to give you the strength to accept it, take care of your neighbors and hopefully they'll take care of you.    Says the guy using social media to state an opinion....

I agree Oldtiger. And in saying what you did, I would highlight a few of many ways in which the Dem's political platform flies in the face of God's own sovereignty.

> God is the One Who provides for all needs of the inhabitants of this earth. Not Democrats who laughably seem to think they can craft reality on a piece of paper in the form of a bill. Just say it and viola, it's real. That is, when they're not using an activist judge to end run on the people's lawmaking body, the US Congress.

> It is He Who has said the earth would not be destroyed again. And that the climate would remain constant until the end of all things. The following Scripture verse is taken from the time immediately after the great flood has abated. The Lord speaking--

Genesis 8:21-22
21 "I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Nonetheless man, persists in the false belief that global warming is an imminent and existential threat which will destroy mankind. And is consumed therefore, with the idea that he can control the weather to some inexplicable end. So as of now we stand mindlessly poised to turn our backs on the use of the naturally occurring fuels of His provision, to rely on fuel sources which to date remain as undefinable as they are unattainable.

> It is God Who said male and female, created He them. But no, in the minds of liberals there are now upwards of a hundred or so sexes.

> The Lord has given fair warning not to take innocent blood. But America annually butchers around a million of the sweetest and most innocent of us, in the form of abortions.

I believe the 'next season' of your reference is already in full swing as indicated by the push to achieve globalism. Further, globalism will lead to the imminent approach of the Great Tribulation when the 'distress of the nations' will reach it's historical climax.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by TheRealThing - 04-29-2021, 11:32 AM