Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(05-02-2021, 11:33 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 11:27 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 10:38 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 08:11 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liberal: Lindsey Graham is a conservative. Lindsey Graham thinks Joe Biden is swell. You are a conservative. You should agree with Lindsey Graham.

Me: Lindsey Graham is not a conservative. Lindsey Graham was one of the Gang of Eight that promoted amnesty for illegal aliens. My political opinions are not based on other people's opinions. I have been following American politics closely for nearly 40 years. Why do liberals feel such a strong compulsion to align their opinions with those of other people when they have their own functional eyes and ears? Do you not trust your own senses to form your own opinions?

I have made my opinion of Joe Biden very clear and will not waste my time restating what I have already written. A speech that was full of Marxist-Leninist proposals has not changed my opinion of Joe Biden in any way. Although I do not always disagree with Graham, the man is a snake.
Which Marxist-leninist proposals get your goat, Hooter? 

Expanded preschool?
free community college? 
taxpayer funded childcare?
improved elder care?  
safe water programs? 

those the ones that make you hate Joe Biden?  Or are there others?
Twin Ticks, I have a general distaste for the Democrats' class envy, wealth redistributing agenda that is aimed at creating conflict in this country. I dislike China Joe because he is a traitor whose family has grown wealthy by peddling influence for decades. At least three Bidens should be subjected to intensive criminal investigations, then tried, convicted, and imprisoned for the remainder of their lives if found guilty of treason. I don't think that I can make my opinion of President Biden any more clear.
What about the proposals?  You’ve mentioned a general distaste for Democrats but not the programs.  

Ir seems you’re skirting around the question that was asked in the OP, asked again by Hound, and then asked by me.  

Are these The Marxist programs you hate?  Do you hate education, childcare so people can work, elder care? Maybe you hate safe water for Americans?  

please clear this up.

I already know you hate free democracy with your support of the Trump treason riot, but now you’re suggesting a general hate for Americans.
Crawl back under your rock, Twin Ticks. I have reached my daily quota for interaction with human parasites.
Thank you. It’s now crystal clear. 
Anti-democracy and anti-American.
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by Cardfan1 - 05-02-2021, 12:15 PM