Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(05-03-2021, 06:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 06:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 05:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: China Joe Biden just proposed trillions of dollars in new spending for new entitlement programs and the communists/nazis who frequent this forum are attacking Reagan over his deficit spending, which resulting in this nation winning the Cold War. I remember Jimmy Carter and I lived through his misery index. Ronald Reagan earned a spot (but there is no room left) on Mount Rushmore for relieving the suffering in this country following the worst U.S. president in American history up until that time. You guys are not content with lying about the current state of affairs, you are constantly repeating the lies of the past as if you can change history. The past is the past and no amount of your lies will change it. Try predicting the future based on the irresponsible actions of the politicians for whom you voted. It is not too late too change the future.
What’s a communist/nazi? Big Grin  

which entitlement program grinds your gears, Hooter?  

safe water
expanded Preschool
Community college 
elder care 

I can’t get an answer out of TRT.  You got more courage than him?
Twin Ticks, a communist/nazi is an individual who knows nothing about political ideologies, but loves the notion of controlling other people's lives through an oppressive government. You, Twin Ticks, are such an individual. If you were more intelligent, honest, and/or better informed, I would be more inclined to spend time responding to your posts. TBH, I view you and your multiple accounts as laughing hyenas - way to ignorant to provide comic relief.
Got ya, just another vapid insult; you do realize that’s an oxymoron, right?  Right? 

So politics too.  Noted. 

My other account is a Qanon loving Trump worshipping conservative Big Grin  You’ll love him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by Cardfan1 - 05-03-2021, 06:25 PM