Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
And in saying that you have hit upon the credibility gap. To say Republicans don't care about the people who need help, but that Democrats do care, is ludicrous. Republicans tend to lean more on the vision of the founders, and after all, that is the vehicle that made America great. And all Dems want to do is transform America using the same old boneheaded blunders of which history is replete, and consider the Constitution an impediment. The problem lies not between Dems and Republicans however. The problem is America's continuing willingness to compromise God's laws. The true driver of America's greatness.

To whit, Dems have claimed the lead in the caring for the poor area since the days of LBJ. But as I have pointed out ad nauseum, if one looks at the exponential increase in the number of people lining up for help since the late 60's, it's easy to see that the tactic will not ever be successful. So what Dems do then to stay in power, is use psychology to inflame the masses through predictable shortfalls in human nature to instill bias against Republicans, blaming then as if the problem is their fault. The carnage in US streets shows how well the tactic works and FWIW, I believe the string pullers are more than aware of the truth of it.

Though I get the fact that those on the gravy train are all in on this, what I don't get is the willful glom-on of hard working Americans. Even to the point where they support politicians who promise to add the millions of illegal immigrants to the welfare rolls to boot. The cover story about taxing corporations and the rich is a fiction, proven so in the past. The middle class always gets stuck with the bill and there is absolutely no reason to expect a double down on the same insanity will produce different results at this point.

Should we care about the poor and do what we can to help them? Of course! But the underlying moral motivation certainly did not come from the DNC, nor should reasonable people believe the lie that Republicans are rich and don't care. It comes from God's own moral code.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • The Outsider
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by TheRealThing - 05-06-2021, 12:03 PM