Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Open Borders Policy Success
(05-09-2021, 06:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The border crisis has been pumped to panic levels in the conservative sphere
( mind you that same conservative sphere downplayed a pandemic), but have we thought about the transition from administrations and the fact that these folks are now deciding it’s safe to head North after the Trump flu. 

I’d say around December and January they are thinking “hell that place is worse than the hellhole I live in.”   

Central America needs a makeover.  If we cared as much as we blabbered about it, the trillion dollar military machine would have already eradicated the cartels.  Facts.
Another idiotic post, Twin Ticks. The number of illegal aliens crossing the border has soared after China Joe Biden promised them that they would be welcome during his campaign and the number of deportations of illegal aliens has plummeted to an all time low. Yet you, the idiot that you are, still attempt to blame former President Trump for the border crisis that Biden created.

Somehow, moronic or idiotic just does not do justice to your delusional, dishonest, and nonsensical post. I cannot think of any single adjective that would to your post.

Post a reputable source that states what you’re saying, Hooter.  

It would make sense that this is a surge year since the US is a safe place to be again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Open Borders Policy Success - by Cardfan1 - 05-09-2021, 08:18 PM