Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County native Amos McCreary has been selected as new coach of Harlan Co.
(05-26-2021, 05:46 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:34 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Wasn't everyone disappointed at how he did at Bell? I'm confused as to why it's a homerun hire now.. not throwing off on the guy. Just a serious question.
Bell 5 years ago was in a struggle and was locked out of the weight room until amos was hired in the late spring, they had a very rough year with injuries and then the king of log mountain came calling when a good group of kids was coming through and the bell county faithful just gave him the job. Amos McCreary was not the head coach very long but he built the culture for nonexistent to a winning mentality when dudley stepped back in, and he was a huge players coach for all the groups coming in always in the weight rooms and workouts with the guys. HC got them a good one that can change a culture and build a solid program in 2-3 years when JC isn’t in the picture.
Just a little curiosity on my part but I was wondering why would JC not be in the picture it 2-3 years?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Harlan County native Amos McCreary has been selected as new coach of Harlan Co. - by Coach Booth - 05-28-2021, 12:30 PM