Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Biden’s Massive $6 Trillion Dollar Budget: A Ticking Time Bomb?
(06-02-2021, 07:58 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 06:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 04:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 02:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Geez
$753 billion ?!

What a waste of taxpayer funds, but I get it; the military industrial complex has us bent over a barrel and has most of the politicians in its back pocket.  Any suggestion of cutting military spending is framed as “un-American”—hogwash. 

We are either wasting an exorbitant amount of money or we are preparing for a war with these space aliens that are flying around because the next 10 nations don’t spend as much as us.

No you're right, war is totally a thing of the past just because Libs say so. China's not on any kind of military build-up. And Russia and N Korea and the Arab World (Iran, Hamas, ISIS etc.), are actually pu$$y cats that just want to snuggle.

And anyway, that money could be much better spent as there are so many people and so many votes to buy . Like
Be prepared to see a load of liberal propaganda about how this country spends more than the next 10 largest military powers in the world. It's not true, but that has never stopped liberals from recycling discredited talking points in the past. China is in the midst of a massive buildup of its military and they are quickly closing the gap with the U.S. in space. Recruiting, fielding, and supporting a Chinese soldier or sailor costs a fraction of what it costs this country to do the same, so defense expenditures are not a great way to compare our military with China's or Russia's.

It is no coincidence that the same idiots who want us to believe that the U.S. spends too much on national security are opposed to national borders and in favor of providing free healthcare and other benefits to illegal aliens. Those same people are often able bodied individuals of working age who believe that the government owes them generous checks each month just for breathing the same air that we breathe.
I remember the GOP propaganda about WMD'S The 2012 president election Iran was 6 months from a nuclear weapon even brought in the big gun Netanyahu to speak in front of congress by the way without asking our president that's a first.
I’ll be damned Wrong Way Hooter was right about something.  By just a few billion we spend more than the next 9 nations not 10. Of course that’s nothing to write home about and the chickenwarhawks drawing a check from the military industrial complex peg it as the end of the world. 

I have a novel idea. If we are worried about China’s saber rattling, How about we spend more on diplomacy instead of cut it?  China’s military build up could be the result absolutely moronic foreign and trade policy over the past 4 years. 

No one wants WWIII.  It won’t end with Earth intact.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden’s Massive $6 Trillion Dollar Budget: A Ticking Time Bomb? - by Cardfan1 - 06-02-2021, 08:32 AM